SWH & BCF
Income for You Today,
a Charitable Gift For Susanna Wesley House Tomorrow
Susanna Wesley House and the Baltimore Community Foundation (BCF)
Giving though a Charitable Gift Annuity allows you to arrange a generous gift to Susanna Wesley House while providing yourself with a new income source you can count on for the rest of your life. SWH has partnered with BCF to bring you this giving option. Here's how it works:
- You make a gift to BCF -- you can give cash, appreciated stocks, real estate, or other assets.
- We set up a contract between you and the BCF that combines immediate annuity payments with a deferred charitable gift.
- You receive a stream of income that is fixed, regardless of market conditions.
- You receive an immediate tax deduction for the charitable portion of your gift.
- Upon your death, your gift becomes part of an endowment which will generate income for SWH in perpetuity.
- The minimum gift to create a charitable annuity is $10,000.
- You must be 65 or older to receive income.
Contact the Susanna Wesley House office at 410/837-3787 to arrange for a meeting to determine the rate that will apply.
For more information about the Baltimore Community Foundation, visit their web site at http://www.bcf.org.